Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, here I am. 24 and on the verge of entering quite a journey. There may be some small journey's that come along between now and London 2012 and it is my goal to document all of them and keep a record of everything I'm doing for my family and friends, but most importantly for myself and my own family later on.

This time next week, I will be on a plane for 13 hours or so, on my way to Amsterdam. Had you told me 5 years ago when I said I wanted to coach volleyball that I'd be on the coaching staff for the USA Men's National Team and would have the opportunity to travel the world and Olympic games...I would have said, yeah right! Even me, the same confident/cocky Chris Jackson that thinks he can do anything, would have said, no way! Actually, had you asked me two months ago about this opportunity I would have laughed.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris-Have a wonderful long airplane flight!! Enjoy the sights if you have any free time which may not be the case. Do you know when you will be in San Jose with the team? We would love to come! Happy travels!

    Love, Auntie Char

    ReplyDelete